thought of mine

billions of people live in this Earth. they come, and go. born and die. each and everyone of us experiences the same. though, the journeys of us are different. some meet good guys, some don't. some people are damn lucky coz they meet their soul mates. and I, no.

my belief and confidence on human relationships are fading away bit by bit, day by day. friendships? boy and girl relationship? which one will you choose if you only can have either one? I used to say friendship. yea, friends. but now, I'm not sure. I don't know if friendship can last longer, more sincere.

have you been betrayed by person who you trust? thrown behind by person who u care? rejected by person who you love? you are fucking lucky if you have never experience all these.

promise is a promise. but at the end, it turns into nothing.

and if you ask me whether friendship or boy girl relationship now, I will tell. neither. I rather be alone, at least won't be a broken-hearted girl once more.

0 comments: