holiday!!!!

yay! exam is over! wooohooooo~~~

my dad asked me how was my exam. i told him okay, except for MAF. bla bla... at first my parents got scold a bit. said i always online till so late, that's why exam did so badly. but i explained the situation. when i was explaining, i cried! omg.. didn't ever thought that i will cry! they saw i cry, then also didn't scold already. plus it was unexpected, right? past years' questions all different with this year's! wtf.
then my dad said lor, next time must not like this already, must well prepared, take this as a lesson. next time when i work still got a lot more tricks like this. hmmmm, i will. thanks for being so kind. love you two ya. ^^

holidays start already, a very very very short 2 weeks holiday. lol..
tomorrow go watch movie with my cousin, her bf, and his bf's friend. she said no need to pay, boys treat. hehehe, so syok!

* i cut my fringe with my mum's scissors. hahaha*
*JJ, cheer up oh ^^*

0 comments: