went to eat McD with my bi after work.. very full~~~ haha


this little boy suddenly came and looked at us. then i said hi to him, he said back to me. after that he kept walking to our table and kacau us already, lol.. but very cute though.. i snapped him doing 'bubu' action, then let him see. he saw my Bao Bao wallpaper also oo, immediately said 'wou wou', haha, so cute.. after see wou wou pic, he wants to see his pic; then after see his pic, he wants to see wou wou pic.. repeated for more than 5 times.. i asked him 'what do u want actually?' in cantonese, but he didnt understand.. haha, lol..



my bi leng zai lehh?!! hahaha

i love my bi manja me, hehehe

I asked you which of your body part represents me? you said nothing can represent and replace me.. hehe.. had a happy day with u~~ ^^
XOXO

0 comments: