my forever lovely lou kong lay ying!!!!

my high school best friend, Lay Ying came to find me today.. soooo happy to see her! at 1st i was afraid that maybe we dont have so many topics to talk with after so long time of not meeting up, but i was totally wrong! we still talk like mad dogs.. and laugh like so po.. hehe

we went to Selayang OldTown to have our yum cha session. and i also visit visit my lam lam.. hehe..

my lovely lou kong so pretty lehh.. ^^

i wear sunglasses at my room. coz my fringe makes me look so fugly!! >.<



really miss her so much..


my sohai pics.. hehe

ms.thinking

got 'guai shou'.??

i'm a pretty beggar.. hehe

never wash my hands after toilet.. wahaha

this is totally out of my mind..

ying ying's turn.. hehe.. but she definitely looks prettier, coz leng lui ma.. ^^



lan ci lan yong.. >.<

always act like so pity.. haha


my forever lovely lou kong!! love u oh.. muacksss ^&^

0 comments: