hmmmm,went the curve had a sing k session with my colleagues.. planned to go on last wednesday, but i 'fong fei gei'. XP paiseh paiseh...
this time is my craziest sing k time compared to last time.. we sang "xiong hoi tan" (上海滩), "ye lai xiang" (夜来香), & "tian mi mi" (甜蜜蜜)... with all stupid 'fatt hao' actions.. haha.. then fast songs, we danced and u know what?! 1st time i felt hot in the room n i sweated! hahah XD oh yea, actly we supposed to stop at 4pm (we started at 1pm), but no1 came in, so we sang till 7pm.. 6 hours lehh.. wuahahaha, so syok! ^^

SS before going out.. =P

these stupid tidbits cost us rm27 & it's compulsary! =.=

hmmm,miss Janice Wong singing Janice Wai Lan's song.. hahaha

3 of them.. Teng Teng (tarcian oso), Jing Jing, Janice (future great pianist) ^^

yes madam, may I help you.? hahahhaa XD

we are having the same target! >> lose weight lose weight.!!! lol

ermm, she has big eyes.. O.O

SS at toilet b4 we left.. XP (i wish i can have such a big mirror in my room) >.<

we straight away went back home since it was ady 7pm.. hmmm, next time baru go there shopping lor.. really had fun with them ^^ and, thx Teng Teng for sending me home.. although she might not read my blog, hehe

holidays are going to end, and sem 3 is coming.!!! arghhh, hope it can come faster, i miss all my dearest friends.!!!!!!! =)

0 comments: