sing k with Old Town buddy

went sing k with my Old Town friends and 1 new friend, Just K at Brem Mall. hmmmm, very mm dai. coz 1 hour RM26 for medium room, no drinks, no snacks. plus we changed 2 rooms because the mic not good. then they kira the 15 or 20 minutes of we changing room also! kanasai >.< now i miss Greenbox. lol

Lam Lam, he can sing really very well.! i duet with him, 'wu ding' and 'lian ai da ren'. the best guy's voice i've heard so far among our gang. haha
he's same with me, got small eyes. haha, lol

my dai ka jeh, Suet Yi. ^^

Wen Qi, very sweet smile. haha

small eyes>>big eyes>>small small eyes.. XD


Suet Yi told me, "now see u without the cap, u also quite leng lui wor." *hehe^^*
then i said, "now only u realize aa?"
then she and Lam Lam speechless. coz they said, didn't expect that i would say those things.
hahaha. don't judge a book by its cover. hohoho

I WANT TO SINGGGGGGGGGGGG
>.<

0 comments: