update

friends, sorry for neglected my blog.. XP
hmmm, i got work during the sem break. at Tumasek and now Old Town. working at Old Town is not tough, but very tiring. coz the customers keep coming, then i have to keep walking here and there, walk non-stop for 7 to 8 hours! >.< my legs really super pain and sore! and and, i dont like the wear the cap. fucking hot! but for money, what to do? haih.. luckily the colleagues there all quite nice. actually tonight we planned to go sing k, but changed to next week. =/

oh ya, Natalie wants me to blog about my supervisors? haha.. we got 4 super, the most scary 1 is Lisa. they call her as witch. hahaha, coz she always order us to do things, then she very 8 one. haha, lol.. another one is same age with us, but already is my super. so geng huh.. he is our ex-coursemate leh!

i think i have to change my name already. why? coz 1 of my super's name is Joan, then another colleague's name is Siew Kuen. malay name not same, but mandarin is the same. lol.. >.< then now they call me Juen. any idea guys? come come come..

hmmm, sem 2 starts already. 2 weeks later we will get our results. good luck guys! hope i wont fail any subject. TT.TT

0 comments: