me me me.!!!

haha,post out all of my ugly pictures at here.. actually i got this 'inspiration' from justin.. we chat at msn,he showed some 'ancient' photos,which are only 1 or 2 years ago actually,haha.. and i wana post them to show u all too.!! hehe XD

okayy,this is how i looked when i was in form 1.. haha,UGLY right?!!!! even me oso 'tak ada mata tengok',huhuhu~~~

hmm,suddenly jump to form4.. coz i dun have pic of me in form 2 n 3.. but actually quite the same lar.. haha,stupid pose with lay ying on sports day.. =P


then,form5 march.. inside ktm train with TAT WAH.. haha

erhem,juz ignore the ppl n focus on the middle finger.!! hohoho XD
form 5 may.. pretty? hehe ^^

wat a lame pose.???? =.=

nearly graduated.. lying on the floor! yeng lehh,haha

long hair n wearing specs.. so nerd! >.<

can search out me,Justin and Jackson? hehe

after SPM,i cut my hair.!!!!!!! lol.. with botak Justin,hehe

pakai sunglasses ss-ing..

cut my hair again.. lol >.<

few months later,can tie ady.!! but only half,lol


finally,can tie up all.!! huhu~~

and now.. ^^

hehe,the end.. and now i realized that i had grown up and changed so so much!! hehe

0 comments: