sick again TT.TT

LOL.. i sick again..
tis time is really very very sick.. normally i wont go for doctor when i sick,but tis time i really beh tahan.. after ate medicine,feel like wana vomit.. but couldn't.. then i went to toilet,put my finger into my throat,and made me vomit.. arghhh.. finally i vomit,felt much better.. actually before i vomit i felt very cold,but after that i felt hot.. lol... so weird..
then at night,i on the air-cond while i sleep.. but i can sweat oso.!! really weird.. haha..
hmm,today lecture n tutorial class cancelled. coz our lecturer's car get fire accident,pity her.. but i was wondering how her car can get fire accident.????? o.O haha,but good for me. coz i can rest at home.. hahahah..

hmm,tonight party at Justin's hse.. buy i cant eat leh.!! BBQ food n pizza.. lol.. TT.TT pity me tis sick girl la.. at least prepare some food that i can eat lor.. lol....... feel like wana cry le... TT.TT >.<
kesian lahhhhhhhhhh...

0 comments: