dinner at Concorde Hotel

just came back from company dinner at Concorde Hotel.. (actly ady came back quite a while) heard that it's a 5 stars hotel, n my boss got membership.. so have to dress up nicely oo ^^

SS before my fren came to pick me up.. XD

luckily it was not jam, so we get there on time.. huu~~

a few pictures of the hotel..

nice right? ^^
i like this very much.. it's beautiful!!! >.< actly this is the artificial flower in washroom.. XD
the lights.. * + few ppl's heads.. XP *

grape wine!!!!!! love it^^
ermmm, Non-Halal.???? hahaha
cute n unique!

while waiting for the dinner to start... ...

*cheers!*
me n mummy.. muahhh
SS.. hehehe
winki.. she is pretty!!!
janice.. she still looks like a 15 or 16-year-old girl although she's ady 18.. lol
the noodles.. it's nice =)
see what?! hahaha

hmmm, while i was eating the noodles, my executive shouted my name n i get shocked! thought wat happened,lol... i went to her n she introduced me to my new n young boss, Mr.David Tan.. 'old' boss is Mr.Robert Tan.. said i get 10As in my SPM, lol =.= then we started to talk, blar blar blar.... i was so nervous! omg~~
when we was chatting, my frens all went to washroom without telling me! >.< when i pushed the washroom door, i saw 1 pot of fake flower.. then i took it up n asked my fren to take pic for me.. so sakai right? hahaha XD
4 of us... all leng lui oo, hehe tak malu~~~
i looked like naked.. hahaha
silly pose... =.= hahaha
we were really too bored then took all these stupid pics.. haha.. 1st is ugly pose, 2nd is funny 1.. we all laughed crazily n very loud! luckily no one came in when we were taking pics.. haha XP

me, Joanne Tan.. haha (got tummy after eating so full,lol >.<) pretty winki... sexy yea! wiwittt~~~
Janice.. her pose very funny lor, like wana pee.. hahaha lmao
teng teng got a bit look like 'cheung man yuk'.. haha,the 2nd one lar...
after finished our 'photo-taking session', we went out to continue our dinner,hahaha.. the dinner finished at about 10.20pm.. n before going back, we take pic again.. haha

me with jing jing.. i had to bend my knees coz im too tall.. for her la,lol...
me with my mum again... ^^
the girls... the 1 wearing pink is jamie.. she is pretty too!
dearest mum, me, my pretty executive n sweetie janice..

after that we headed to Wong Kok Restaurant at Brem Mall yum cha... we only stayed for 40mins as the restaurant was going to close ady..

teng's finger spoilt my acting-cute SS pic.! lol,haha
ordered almond tea.. it was such a big cup n i couldnt finish it.. plus i ady very full..
ok,that's all for today.. very tired n sleepy ady.. bed! im coming!!!!!

0 comments: